The Jarvis Model 1000-FS hydraulic powered circular breaking saw. The 1000-FS, with a 4.75 inch (121 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for:
- Beef: chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, chine bones, briskets, loins and aitch bones.
- Pork: chine bone and ham marking.
- High powered (5 hp) hydraulic motor – no bogging down, no motor icing, and low noise.
- Short overall length and specially designed handles for easy handling.
- Smooth surface construction for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.