Electric-hydraulic powered (30CL-1) and pneumatic-hydraulic powered (30CL-2) fore and hind beef hock and horn cutters.
- Used for front and hind beef hock cutting through the bone or joint. Also an effective beef dehorner.
- With a 1.5 second cutting cycle (30CL-1) or a 4 second cutting cycle (30CL-2), it is a high production, high performance tool – used extensively for the most demanding applications.
- Best possible hygiene with updated, virtually all stainless steel construction – minimal corrosion problems.
- Small and lightweight for better handling and ease of use.
- Robust construction, including ground solid stainless steel blades, for long trouble-free life.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.