An electric-hydraulic powered guillotine style dehorner.
- Cuts both horns of all beef closer to the skull than possible with traditional shear type dehorners.
- 1.5 second cycle for high speed production.
- Eliminates difficulties associated with hide pulling over the head.
- Optional clamshell blades yield an even deeper cut, completely under the horn – ideal for the U.S. second cut.
- Best possible hygiene with updated, virtually all stainless steel construction – minimal corrosion problems.
- Robust construction for long trouble-free life.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.