The Jarvis Model MG-1E electrically powered brisket saw for beef.
- The powerful, high-performance MG-1E is designed to cut beef briskets quickly - only 3 seconds.
- Small and maneuverable for optimum handling.
- A balanced drive system makes the MG-1E smooth and quiet for less operator fatigue.
- Minimal maintenance due to the oil bath lubricated drive.
- 1.9 horsepower, totally enclosed, 3 phase motor for optimum performance.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB.
- Lightweight - only 45 lbs (20.4 kg).
- Meets international requirements for safety and hygiene.
|Motor Power||1.9 hp||1400 W|
|Operating Voltage||460 / 230 V, 3 phase, 60Hz|
|other voltages and 50Hz available|
|Cut Speed 50 Hz 60 Hz||903 ft / min 1083 ft / min||275 m / min 330 m / min|
|Cutting Cycle Time||3 sec|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger||Electric|
|Blade Length||9.5 in||241 mm|
|10.5 in||267 mm|
|11.5 in||292 mm|
|13.0 in||330 mm|
|Overall Length (with 9.5 in blade)||31 in||787 mm|
|Weight||59 lbs||26.8 kg|