The Jarvis Model Buster IV — electrically powered bandsaw for splitting cattle, pigs and sows
- Used in all major U.S. plants for splitting fat cattle (800 – 1050 lbs / 360 – 480 kg).
- Smaller and better handling for optimum performance in the most demanding applications (up to 180 beef / hour / saw)
- Superior blade life : 400 – 600 carcasses per blade
- Best possible hygiene – spoked wheels, flat surfaced housings and completely opening doors – for fast, easy and complete cleaning
- The drive system is oil bath lubricated for sustained trouble-free operation
- Designed for the operator – ultra-thin rail for unobstructed vision and dual rear handles for comfort
- Anti-tie down controls and totally enclosed electric motor for operator safety
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.