The Jarvis Model Buster IX -- electrically powered bandsaw.
- Used for splitting beef, pigs and horses.
- New internal sanitizing system for front and rear housings and blade guides.
- Dual anti-tie down triggers and new door interlocks for operator safety.
- All saws equipped with anti-tie down board and starters in control box.
- Built to CE specifications and approved to all European standards.
- Available in all voltages.
|Model Buster IX Specifications:|
|Motor Power||3.3 hp 5 hp||2500 W 3729 W|
|Operating Voltage||380-400 / 230 / 42 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz|
|480 / 380 / 240 / 220 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|Capacity||180 / hour|
|Electric Dual Anti-tie Down||12 V|
|Distance Between Guides||19.75 in||502 mm|
|Blade Length||127 in||3226 mm|
|Overall Length||57 in||1448 mm|
|Weight||196 lbs||88.9 kg|