The Jarvis Model Buster V - electrically powered bandsaw for splitting
- Used worldwide for splitting fat cattle, bulls, oxen and horses.
- The largest Jarvis splitting saw; suited for the largest carcasses.
- Superior blade life: 400 - 600 carcasses per blade.
- Best possible hygiene - spoked wheels, flat surfaced housings and completely opening doors - for fast, easy and complete cleaning.
- The drive system is oil bath lubricated for sustained trouble-free operation.
- Designed for the operator - ultra-thin rail for unobstructed vision and dual rear handles for comfort.
- Anti-tie down controls and totally enclosed electric motor for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|The Jarvis Model Buster V Specifications:|
|Motor Power||3.3 hp||2500 W|
|Operating Voltage||230 / 460 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|Capacity||180 / hour|
|Control Handle||Electric Dual Anti-tie Down|
|Distance between Guide||19.75 in||502 mm|
|Blade Length||127 in||3266 mm|
|Overall Length||57 in||1448 mm|
|Weight||196 lbs||88.9 kg|