The Jarvis Model Buster VI -- electrically powered bandsaw for high production splitting of hogs and sows.
- Used for production pork splitting (up to 400 hogs / hour / saw).
- Internal sanitization system for primary contact areas - including guides, front and rear wheels and blade.
- Lightweight - less operator fatigue.
- Adjustable front wheel alignment for better blade life.
- Drive system is oil bath lubricated for sustained trouble-free operation.
- Anti-tie down controls and totally enclosed electric motor for operator safety.
- All voltages available.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety (USDA & CE approved).
|Model Buster VI Specifications:|
|Motor Power||3 hp||2237 W|
|Operating Voltage||460 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|Sows||200 / hour|
|Hogs||400 / hour|
|Electric Dual Anti-tie Down||12 V|
|Distance between the Guides||17.11 in||435 mm|
|Blade Length||112.0 in||2845 mm|
|Overall Length||51 in||1295 mm|
|Height (of front housing)||12 in||305 mm|
|Weight||114 lbs||50.0 kg|