For the reduction of pathogens and the spinal cord removal on beef, hogs and sheep.
- The CV-1 is specifically designed for pathogen reduction and the spinal cord removal on the carcasses of beef, pork, and lamb.
- Increases shelf-life by reducing the amount of bacteria found on the carcass.
- Increases yields - less trimming required.
- Lightweight handpiece for optimum operator comfort.
- High vacuum - for fast removal of contamination and spinal cords.
- Different nozzles for specific applications.
- All stainless construction for maximum hygiene.
- USDA approved.
|Model CV-1 Specifications:|
|Operating Steam Pressure||17-30 psi|
|1.2-2.1 kg / cm²|
|Steam Consumption||200 lbs / hr @ 30 psi|
|90 kg / hr @ 2.1 kg / cm²|
|Operating Vacuum||11" to 20 " Hg|
|Overall Length||13 in||330 mm|
|Weight||3.5 lbs||1.6 kg|
|Sediment Tank :|
|Vacuum Cleaning System||35 gal||132.5 L|
|Weight(Empty)||125 lbs||56.7 kg|
|Overall Dimensions||Ø 18 x 52 in|
|Ø 457 x 1321 mm|
|Spinal Cord Removal Sys.||80 gal||303 L|
|Weight (Empty)||350 lbs||158.8 kg|
|Overall Dimensions||Ø 24 x 71 in|
|Ø 610 x 1803 mm|
|Overall Dimensions (l x w x h)||10¼ x 10 ¼ x 7 in|
|260 x 260 x 178 mm|
|Weight||14 lbs||6.4 kg|
|Motor Power||7.5 HP||5600 W|
|Voltage||230 / 460 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|Overall Dimensions||43 x 36 x 24 in|
|1092 x 914 x 610 mm|
|Weight||600 lbs||272 kg|