A hydraulically powered horn cutter.
- For beef horns that are not accessible with guillotine type dehorners.
- For front and hind beef hock cutting through the bone or joint.
- With a 2.1 second cutting cycle, the 50D is a high production, high performance tool – used for the most demanding applications, especially where one operator cuts both horns and front hocks
- Best possible hygiene with updated, virtually all stainless steel construction – minimal corrosion problems.
- Robust construction, including ground solid stainless steel blades, for long trouble-free life.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.