A hydraulic powered brisket saw that cuts through all beef briskets quickly and easily.
- The powerful, high-performance MG-1B cuts through all beef briskets quickly and easily.
- Cuts fat cattle briskets in 3 seconds per carcass.
- Small and maneuverable for optimum handling.
- A balanced drive system makes the MG-1B smooth and quiet for less operator fatigue
- Minimal maintenance due to the oil bath lubricated drive and no electrical components.
- Instant stop blade.
- Meets international requirements for safety and hygiene.
|Cutting Cycle Time||3 sec / carcass|
|Blade Lengths||9.5 in||241 mm|
|10.5 in||267 mm|
|11.5 in||292 mm|
|13.0 in||330 mm|
|(with 9.5 in / 241 mm blade)||13.0 in||330 mm|
|Weight||41 lbs||18.6 kg|
|Hydraulic Power Unit|
|Motor Power||5 hp||3728 W|
|Operating Voltage||460 / 230 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|Hose Length||16 ft||5 m|
|Oil Capacity||20 gal||76 L|
|Overall Dimensions (l x w x h)||28 x 20 27.5 in|
|711 x 508 x 699 mm|
|Weight||59 lbs||26.8 kg|