The Jarvis Model SEC 230-4 -- electric powered circular breaking saw. The SEC 230-4, with a 3 inch (76 mm) depth of cut, is ideally suited for:
- Beef: cutting chucks, shoulders, ribs, forequarters, hindquarters, chine bones, briskets and loins.
- Sealed, 2.25 hp electric motor for ultimate performance.
- Short overall length and specially designed handles for easy handling.
- Features electric or mechanical braking.
- Smooth surface construction for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Model SEC 230-4 Specifications:|
|Motor Power||2.3 hp||1700 W|
|Operating Voltage||230 / 460 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|50 Hz||1350 rpm|
|60 Hz||1650 rpm|
|Control Handles||Electric Dual Anti-Tie Down or|
|One Trigger (CE)|
|Brake||Electric (DC) or Mechanical|
|Blade Diameter||9.1 in||230 mm|
|Cutting Depth (maximum)||3.0 in||75 mm|
|Overall Length||24 in||610 mm|
|Weight||40 lbs||18.1 kg|