The Jarvis Model SER-03 electrically powered reciprocating saw for production breaking and general purpose use.
- The Model SER-03 is an electric saw suitable for production breaking and general purpose use on beef, hogs, sheep and veal.
- Lightweight - 18.6 lbs (8.4 kg) for ultimate flexibility.
- High speed for good cutting performance.
- Common applications include: cutting forequarters, shank bones, primal cuts, aitch bones, brisket opening and splitting.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Model SER-03 Specifications:|
|Motor Power||1.9 hp||1400 W|
|Voltage||115 V / 13 A, 1 phase, 50 / 60 Hz|
|230 V / 6.5 A, 1 phase, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Blade Speed||6500 strokes / min|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger||Electric|
|Blade Length||8 in||203 mm|
|16 in||406 mm|
|Overall Length (without blade)||20.5 in||521 mm|
|Weight||18.6 lbs||8.4 kg|
|Vibration||Front 135 dB (5.6 m / sec2)|
|Rear 137.5 dB (7.4 m / sec2)|
|Noise (one meter from tool)||93.5 dBA|