A pneumatically operated high speed, non-penetrating stunner for cattle and veal.
- Unique design renders the stunned animal insensible to pain, without penetrating the skull.
- One shot humane stunning procedure. Fires only once - no multiple firing needed.
- Better stunning for improved meat quality.
- Two hand control for safer operation.
- Easy to handle and safe to operate - no recoil or kick back - less operator fatigue.
- Easy to repair and clean.
- Lightweight - tool only weighs 28 pounds (12.7 kg).
|Model USSS-2A Specifications:|
|Operating Pressure (max)||160-225 psi||11-15.5 bar|
|Air Consumption (per cycle)||1.45 ft³||41 L|
|Stunning Rod Diameter||1.38 in||34.9 mm|
|Dual Triggers / Dual Handles||Pneumatic|
|Overall Dimensions (l x w x h)||19 x 5.5 x 15 in|
|483 x 140 x 381 mm|
|Weight||35.8 lbs||16.3 kg|