The Jarvis Model SEC-400 -- electrically powered circular saw for splitting butcher hogs and sows.
- Newest technology for hog splitting on gambrels.
- Sealed 5.0 hp electric motor for ultimate performance.
- Short overall length and specially designed handles for easy handling.
- Available with electrical or mechanical brake.
- Electromagnetic starter included for quick and easy installation.
- Also available with extra thin stainless steel head.
- Smooth surface construction for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Motor Power||5.0 hp||3729 W|
|Operating Voltage||230 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|Electric Dual Anti-tie Down||Electric or Mechanical|
|Blade Diameter||16 in||406 mm|
|18 in||457 mm|
|21 in||533 mm|
|Cutting Depth (maximum)|
|16 in blade||5.1 in||130 mm|
|18 in blade||6.1 in||155 mm|
|21 in blade||7.6 in||193 mm|
|Overall Length||37 in||940 mm|
|Electronic Brake||110 lbs||50 kg|
|Mechanical Brake||130 lbs||59 kg|