The Jarvis Model SPC-142 -- pneumatically powered air saw.
- The SPC-142 is ideally suited for opening up opening up mis-split spinal cord cavities in pork.
- Lightweight and flexible - allows operators to work single handed, both hanging and on
- More power - high efficiency air motor for more horsepower and lower operating costs.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all uses in the packing plant industry.
- Rear end exhaust and constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Instant blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene. USDA and CE approved.
|Model SPC 142 Specifications:|
|Motor Power||0.85 hp||630 W|
|Operating Pressure||90 psi||6.1 bar|
|Air Consumption||27.3 ft³ / min||12.9 L / sec|
|Blade Speed||1775 rpm|
|Blade Diameter||4.0 in||102 mm|
|Cutting Depth (maximum)||1.4 in||102 mm|
|Overall Length||16.5 in||419 mm|
|Weight||5.85 lbs||2.65 kg|