The Jarvis Model CPE -- pneumatically powered hock and neck cutter for chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, and game birds.
- The Model CPE is the fastest, most durable, chicken hock and neck cutter of its size.
- No springs - pneumatic blade closing and opening insures no down time due to spring failure.
- Operator fatigue is reduced by the unique air trigger system.
- More power - the Model CPE does not have to overcome springs; all air pressure is converted into cutting force.
- Rugged construction for low maintenance.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.
|Model CPE Specifications:|
|Operating Pressure||90 psi||6.1 bar|
|Air Consumption (per cycle)||0.032 ft³||0.007 ft³|
|Capacity||Limited by operator skill (avg. 3000/hr)|
|Control Handle||Single Finger Air Trigger|
|Blade Opening||1.6 in||41 mm|
|Overall Length||13.5 in||343 mm|
|Weight||5.9 lbs||2.7 kg|