The Jarvis Model CPP - pneumatically powered hock and neckcutter for turkey, goose, ostrich, pork and cattle.
- Absolutely the most durable, trouble-free hock and neck cutter available.
- No springs - pneumatic blade closing and opening insures no down time due to spring failure.
- More power - the Model CPP does not have to overcome springs; all air pressure is converted into cutting force.
- Rugged construction for low maintenance.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.
|Model CPP Specifications:|
|Operating Pressure||90 psi||6.2 bar|
|Air Consumption (per cycle)||0.108 ft³||3.1 L|
|Capacity||Limited by operator skill (avg. 1000/hr)|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger|
|At Tips||2.3 in||58 mm|
|Widest||2.7 in||69 mm|
|Overall Length||17 in||432 mm|
|Weight||10.2 lbs||4.6 kg|