The Jarvis Model OGC - pneumatically powered oil gland removal system for chickens, fowl, and turkeys.
- The Model OGC is the most precise tool for oil gland removal - an exact cut ensures no excess material is removed, therefore increasing yield.
- Easy to use - reduces the need for skilled labor.
- Lightweight - only 2 lbs (0.9kg) and can be balancer hung, removing all burden from the operator.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials for easy cleaning and optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Model OGC Specifications:|
|Operating Pressure (max)||90 psi||6.1 bar|
|Air Consumption||14.6 ft³ / min||0.41 m³ / min|
|Capacity||Limited by operator skill (avg. 3000/hr)|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger|
|Overall Length||7.5 in||191 mm|
|Chicken||1.86 lbs||0.84 kg|
|Turkey||1.92 lbs||0.87 kg|