The Jarvis Model PFI-1 – pneumatically powered picking finger installer.
- Eliminates rubber finger damage.
- More versatile than finger installers – will install any shape finger up to 5.5 in (140 mm) long.
- More maneuverable – nearly 3 inches (76 mm) shorter than competitive models.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction – long wear and no oxidation.
- More power – larger piston.
- No operator fatigue – light trigger pull.
- More durable – finger clamps operate on rollers to prevent wear. Clamps individually mounted for double pulling strength.
- Repairable trigger valve.
- No piston springs – air power both directions.