The Jarvis Model VC - pneumatically powered vent removal tool for all types of poultry.
- Ideal tool for high precision and extremely economical poultry vent removal, for any type or size of bird.
- Labor reduction - high speed and efficient vent and rosebud gland removal allow a reduction in line personnel.
- Increased yield - cut size is controlled by the vent gun, not the operator.
- Reduced contamination - fecal material is sucked away as the Model VC removes vents.
- Low maintenance, high reliability - a weekly greasing is all that’s required.
- Low cost - the Model VC is economically priced with hardened surgical stainless blades for outstanding durability.
- Free, on-site service - an unparalleled benefit only from Jarvis.
- Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.
|Model VC Specifications:|
|Operating Pressure||30 - 60 psi||2.0 - 4.1 bar|
|Air Consumption||5.6 -14 ft³ / min||0.16 - 0.39 m³ / min|
|Vacuum Requirements (min)||15 in Hg||50.8 kpa|
|Free Air Flow (for vacuum)||6 - 7 ft³ / min||0.16 - 0.19 m³ / min|
|Capacity||Limited by operator skill (avg.3000/hr)|
|Control Handle||Single Trigger|
|Blade Diameter (range)||0.75 - 1.75 in||19 - 44 mm|
|Blade Length (range)||0.88 - 3.50 in||22 - 89 mm|
|Overall Length||11 in||279 mm|
|Weight||3.2 lbs||1.45 kg|