Ergo Steel II
Restores a perfect, razor-sharp edge in seconds.
Whether you process chicken, beef, pork or fish, keeping knife edges sharp is essential on the processing line. With use, sharp knives will dull.
The Ergo Steel II is an edge maintenance tool used on the production floor. Throughout the day, as a knife edge dulls, the operator can slide the blade through the unique spring-tensioned rods of the Ergo Steel II and straighten the edge in a matter of seconds. It is a fast and easy way to straighten and restore those knife edges for razor-sharp performance.
The Ergo Steel II requires virtually no training to use. It can be hand-held or work-station mounted
- Perfect edge in seconds
- Aligns both sides of the blade simultaneously
- Straightens and prolongs the edge life of all knives
- Can be hand-held or bench-mounted
- Optional handle for hand-held operation can be attached for left or right handed use
- Totally enclosed, sanitary spring mechanisms
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- USDA and CE certified
- Hardened rods perfectly align edge to correct angle
- White in stock - other colours acan be ordered
Product added to cart!
There was an error.