“TWINS” Sharpening System
Request a quote to see price
Just right for mid-sized processors and sharpening services
Ideal for medium-volume processors and sharpening services, the “Twins”utilizes separate hollow grinding and honing/edging units. Around the globe, the Twins have earned their reputation for safe, economical and low-maintenance operation.
The Ø4” (102mm) stones on the hollow grinder unit thin both sides of the knife blade simultaneously. The operator checks the knife blade thickness with a built-in gauge to determine if it has been sufficiently thinned for edging. After thinning, the honing/edging stones apply a beveled edge on both sides of the blade simultaneously. The blade bevel angle can be adjusted as needed.
Each unit consists of a cast aluminum body housed under a durable, easy-to-clean, fiberglass cover. The ergonomic design of the Twins provides excellent visibility while sharpening blades. Integrated stone dressing system maintains roundness of the stones for perfect, consistent, sharp edges. Each unit also comes with a cart for easy portability.
Sharpen Up to 400 Knives Per Day
- Consists of identically sized HG4S Hollow Grinder and HE4 Honer/Edger.
- Sharpens blades up to 10” (254 mm) long.
- Unique spiral-shaped honing/edging stone design assures consistent, smooth, sharp edges.
- Recirculating liquid coolant system provides burn-free and dust-free operation.
- Integrated stone dressing system maintains roundness of the stones for perfect, consistent, sharp edges.
- USDA & CE certified.
Product added to cart!
There was an error.