With a cutting height of 445 mm and a saw blade length of 4045 mm the Mammut 800 is the machine for the fish and meat industry.
- "CE"-certified and "GS"-approved (complies with European hygiene and safety regulations.)
- Motor stops automatically when opening the doors or covers.
- with fixed contionous welded strong table plate
- With maintenance free electronic brake motor.
- Scraper of wheels installed and removable without tools
- Band saw guide in table specially coated and removable without tools.
- Gas damper provides always correct tension of blade.
- All parts rustfree!
- Blade guided in the wheels, therefore cannot jump down from wheel.
- By additional grooves the crossing of teeth will be not affected by the wheels.
- Self-carrying frame, strong table, wheels, waste bin, portion-gauge in stainless steel inoxydable.
- Safety magnet in hyginic design.
- Control device for safety switches.
- Easy to maintain contactor box with standard parts.
- Large grip for ergonomic opening of doors
Voltage : 230/400 V / 50 cycles
Power : 4,4 kW
Revolutions : 1500/ min.
Speed of cutting : 30 Meter/Second
Number of wheels : 4 x 400 mm diameter
Dimensions table : 1320 x 940 mm
Width of cutting : 800 mm
Height of cutting : 445 mm
Saw blade : 4045 x 16 x 0.6 mm
Housing : Stainless steel
Dimension : 1320 x 940 x 1855 mm
Height of table : 900 mm
Netweight : 365 kg
Grossweight : 380 kg on pallett
Seaworthy packed : 550 kg in wooden case.
Dimension of box : 1500 x 1100 x 2000 mm