The Jarvis Model 425-16 - hydraulic powered hock cutter
- The 425-16 is best suited for sheep hock cutting before fleece removal. It is also suitable for beef tail removal and hog hock cutting.
- Compact for easy maneuverability; robust for long, trouble-free operation.
- Super fast cutting cycle combined with high cutting force means high performance for the most demanding applications.
- Available with pistol grip or in straight handles for optimum operator comfort.
- Anti-tie down controls for operator safety.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Model 425-16 Specifications:|
|Capacity||720 / hour|
|Cutting Cycle Time||1.0 sec|
|Cutting Force||1300 lbf||5.78 kN|
|Air / Dual Anti-tie Down||50 psi||3.4 bar|
|Blade Opening||3.7 in||94 mm|
|With Pistol Grip Handle||18 in||460 mm|
|With In-Line Handle||25 in||635 mm|
|Weight||20 lbs||9 kg|
|Hydraulic Power Unit|
|Motor Power||5.0 hp||3700 W|
|Operating Voltage||460 / 230 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages available|
|Hose Length||16 feet||5 m|
|Oil Capacity||20 gal||76 L|
|Overall Dimensions (with heat exchange) (l x w x h)|
|34 x 24 x 28 in|
|864 x 610 x 711 mm|
|Overall Dimensions (without heat exchange) (l x w x h)|
|28 x 24 x 28 in|
|711 x 610 x 711 mm|
|Weight||235 lbs||107 kg|