The Jarvis Model 525-1 -- hydraulic powered hock cutter for sheep.
- The 525-1 is best suited for sheep hock cutting. It is also suitable for beef tail removal and poultry neck cutting.
- Compact for easy maneuverability; robust for long, trouble-free operation.
- Super fast cutting cycle combined with high cutting force means high performance for the most demanding applications.
- Dual trigger controls for operator safety.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials for optimum hygiene.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.
|Model 525-1 Specifications:|
|Capacity||720 / hour|
|Cutting Cycle Time||0.6 sec|
|Cutting Force||1500 lb-f||6.6 kN|
|Pneumatic Dual Anti-tie Down||50 psi||3.5 bar|
|Blade Opening||1.5 in||38 mm|
|Overall Length||15.3 in||389 mm|
|Weight||9 lbs||4.1 kg|
|Hydraulic Power Unit|
|Motor Power||5 hp||3728 W|
|Operating Voltage||230 / 480 V, 3 phase, 60 Hz|
|other voltages and 50 Hz available|
|Hose Length||16 ft||5 m|
|Oil Capacity||20 gal||76 L|
|Overall Dimensions (l x w x h)||28 x 23 28 in|
|711 x 584 x 711|
|Weight (without oil)||200 lbs||91 kg|