The Sterimise Air® SA40 Surface mounted air steriliser has been developed for use in the prevention of cross contamination in laboratory and hospital and food manufacturing environments. Suitable for all microbiological, food testing, food manufacturing, pathology laboratories and Hospital wards. Use of the unit ensures better compliance with Good Hygienic Practice.
- Built around Quantum Technology
- Complete destruction of air-borne pathogens and bio-hazards
- Final Estatic Filter system removes particulate below 0.1 micron
- Significantly outperforms conventional HEPA systems
- Assists with proactive environmental protection policy in line with BSI S.0 17025
- Faster and more effective kill rates than H.E.P.A or UV
- Simple ductless installation and user-friendly filter change procedure
- Case coated in HSE approved ‘bacteria static’ poly epoxy powder, also available in 316 stainless steel.