The SA100 portable Air Steriliser has been developed for use in environments where large areas require the quick efficient removal of hazardous air conditions as well as a reduction of airborne bacterial and viral loading. Other uses include decontamination of transportation units, to facilitate quick tum-around of containers and vehicles where cross contamination of chemicals, Odours or Bio-Hazards preclude multiple usage.
- This system provides particulate removal from 0.1 — 7 micron depending on requirements
- Removes and destroys all airborne Bio — Hazards including harmful components of smoke
- Actively destroy Bacteria, Mould, Yeasts to Log 6
- High Efficiency single-speed fan motors deliver up to 1000 m3/hr
- Higher Airflow rate than conventional systems
- Through flow system gives powerful directional airflow
- Choice of either pre-filter or post-filter depending upon operating requirement
- Unit fitted with non resettable Hour log metre.