The SA40/SA60 Ceiling surface / sub surface mounted Air Steriliser has been developed for use in laboratories, medical facilities, conference facilities and open plan offices that have been fitted with false or suspended ceilings and where large areas require the quick efficient recirculation and removal of bio-hazardous and inadequate air quality conditions, to leave pure fresh air.
- A truly ‘Active Treatment System, built around our revolutionary technology.
- Complete destruction of air borne pathogens and bio-hazards with removal of particulate.
- Filter system removes particulate below 0.1 micron at 3m/sec and significantly outperforms conventional HEPA filtration systems.
- Assists with proactive environmental protection policy in line with BSI S.0 17025
- Multiple High Volume single speed fans
- Higher Airflow Rates (3m/sec) than H.E.P.A or UV means faster and more effective kill rates
- Simple ductless installation and user friendly filter change procedure
- Case coated in HSE approved ‘bacteria static’ poly epoxy powder