Ergo Steel III Plus
Request a quote to see price
The next generation of edge maintenance innovation.
The PRIMEdge Ergo Steel III Plus is a fast and easy way to straighten and restore your knife edges for razor-sharp performance. It is an edge maintenance tool used on the production floor. Throughout the day, as a knife edge dulls, the operator can slide the blade through the unique spring-tensioned rods of the Ergo Steel III Plus and straighten the edge in a matter of seconds. This tool provides the ability to bring the knife back to its thinned condition without leaving the workstation, thereby maintaining a razor sharp edge between sharpening.
Requires virtually no training to use, the Ergo Steel III Plus can be hand-held or work-station mounted by using the optional HES-3B Bracket.
- Perfect edge in seconds
- Aligns both sides of the blade simultaneously
- Integrated carbide insert designed to thin a blunt knife edge
- Fixed carbide insert maintains proper angle-never needs adjustment
- Straightens and prolongs the edge life of all knives
- Can be hand-held or bench-mounted
- Safety-shield handle provides comfortable and safe, right or left handed use
- Totally enclosed, sanitary spring mechanisms
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- USDA and CE certified
- Restore blunt knives to a sharp edge in seconds
- Sharpen knives without leaving the workstation
Optional 2 position bracket holds the HES-3, HES-3CRB and HES-SB2 Ergo Steel models at perfect angles for tabletop or elevated height use.
Product added to cart!
There was an error.